Sunday, November 13, 2005

You think I never loved you?
You think I didn't care?

care about your feelings
or that we could be a pair.

You think I never wanted you?
You think I never stared?

As soon as you would look my way
Away my eyes I teared.

You think I didn't love your voice.
When you talked to me - so smoothe.

You think I didn't love your touch.
But now all I feel is bruised.

You think I wanted you to go?
I just wanted you to stay.

You think that I forgot about you?
no- I think about you every day.

You think that I don't miss your smile? Your laugh?
Your gaze? Your touch?

You think I never think about you?
Wrong! Cuz I think about you so so much.

You think you do nothing to me.
No feelings -No love -No pain.

I just wish I could drown them in the deep blue sea.
But I know they'll just return in the rain.

I wish I could burn them all in a fire.
But you can't destroy your only hearts desire.

I wish I could wash them clean from my mind.
But when I close my eyes - your face is all I find.

I wish I could forget you - I wish I could move on.
No I won't forget you -I just don't want you gone.

You think I never think about you?
You Really really do?!

Damn! You thought Wrong
Cuz thinking About You Is All I Do!!

No comments: